Is your health system prepared to meet patients everywhere they’re searching for health information?
We’ve conducted a study on how voice search and AI-driven discovery services are changing the way patients find healthcare information.
The survey revealed that patients are:
- Searching for individual providers
- Finding information outside of health systems’ websites
- Expecting online transactions
- Looking for a provider’s insurance
- Using multiple devices to find healthcare information
Download this report to see the full results of our Patient Search Behavior Survey and learn what changes you need to make to ensure that patients have all the necessary information during the moments that matter, across all platforms and devices, everywhere they search.